Thank you to everyone who was able to participate in the Lync session regarding the state mandated reporting using the Kindergarten Developmental Profile.
- The state website shared during the powerpoint is http://education.alaska.gov/tls/assessment/results/results2014.html
- A copy of the training powerpoint, recording form, and implementation guide are all available at the website above.
- There are no changes from previous years, although additional guidance regarding the 0-1-2 ratings has been provided by the state.
- The data for reporting should be collected during the first four weeks of school. Teachers generally find it easiest to record the information on a paper version of the form (downloadable from the website above) and then enter the information in the electronic database all at once.
- The data cannot be entered until the electronic database opens on Sept. 15th.
- Log in information for the electronic database will come via email around Sept. 15th from either Julie Williams or Tim Vlasak, and is based on your name as recorded on your teaching certificate and a password generated by the state (unless you’ve changed yours).
- Remember to use the ‘save’ button in the database to prevent having to re-enter data. Also, remember that partial records cannot be saved- but completed records can be edited.