Hello High School Principals,
I am sure that you are all quite aware of recent discussions and issues pertaining to high school Borough Cross Country, Track, and Nordic Ski meets. At last year’s final KPSAA meeting the Executive Board charged me with forming three separate committees to examine the following questions for each meet:
1) Should KPBSD and KPSAA continue to offer a Borough wide meet at all?
2) If they continue should the current language in the KPSAA handbook remain or should language be modified to make attendance compulsory
3) Possibly develop a philosophy statement/rationale for why we host Borough Tournaments since there is language about Borough music festivals.
All High schools are encouraged to have representation on each committee.
The following dates/times have been scheduled for our committee meetings:
-High School Borough Track & Field on January 15, 2014 from 1:00-3:00PM in the Warehouse Conference Room
– High School Borough Cross Country Running on January 17, 2014 from 1:00-3:00PM in the Warehouse Conference Room
– High School Borough Nordic Skiing on January 22, 2014 from 1:00-3:00PM in the Warehouse Conference Room