The following information was shared by Christine Ermold during the 9.24.14 administrator meeting. Please contact the office of Elementary Education with questions.
- A copy of the PLC Collaboration Continuum was provided to all administrators. After careful reflection on the evidence available at each site, administrators are asked to indicate where their school is practicing (overall) on each segment of the continuum and submit the information to Christine Ermold by 10/10/14. Electronic copies of the continuum are available in the district’s ‘S’ drive < Collaboration Resources < Learning by Doing < PLC_Continuum.
- Any goals or strategies assigned by site principals in On Strategy to the responsibility of the PD Department will be deleted. To schedule support from the PD Department, principals or their PD Site Liaison should contact their site’s coach or Michelle Thomason.
- An email will be coming requesting copies of all secondary course syllabi so that research regarding current grading practices in the district can be conducted. Results of the analysis will be shared with administrators once available.
- Coffee/Tea via Lync will be offered on 9/30/14 at 7:15 and 3:45.
- Saturday School Support is available for teachers to receive whatever support they need on a drop-in basis between 9:00 a.m. and noon on Oct. 4, Nov. 1, and Dec. 6 in all three regional PD rooms.