The following information was provided to all Student Growth Map (SGM) pilot participants during the 4/29/15 session. It outlines the information that participants need to complete by May 21 to close out the pilot project.
1. Save finalized SGM(s) in the Districtwide Staff Shared folder < 2014-15 Eval Docs for Pilot in the following format: Grade.Content.Assessment (For example: PreK.SelfHelp.Observation, 3.Reading.CBM, 7.Math.PerfSeries, 10.Foods.TeacherMade)
2. Once SGMs are saved, send a confirmation email to Doug Hayman and Christine Ermold stating the step was completed and providing the name the SGM was saved under. If supporting documents are related to the SGM (like a teacher made test or separate data chart,) send them with the email.
3. Complete two end of year surveys.
- Complete the SGM survey once for each SGM piloted. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NKM6FCG
- Complete the GenReady course evaluation survey.
The powerpoint from the 4.29.15 session is also inserted for review.
Questions regarding this information may be directed to:
Christine Ermold, Ed.D.
Director of Elementary Education & Professional Development
Kenai Peninsula Borough School District, Alaska